Dear Invest Health participants: We are so excited to welcome you all to Philadelphia next week for our inaugural convening!
A few final updates before we gather in person:
- We will email the final convening agenda and also post it in on the online learning platform by Monday morning.
- There will be a registration/information table on-site at the convening. When you arrive, please check in at the table for your name badge and important convening materials. The table will be located as follows:
- Tuesday, June 7th from 10am-5pm: in the main lobby of the DoubleTree
- Tuesday, June 7th from 5-6pm: on the 5th floor of the DoubleTree adjacent to the welcoming reception on the rooftop
- Wednesday, June 8th through Friday, June 10th during convening hours: in the Overture Room on the 3rd floor of the DoubleTree
- To support information-sharing and spreading the word about Invest Health, we will be videotaping portions of the convening and taking photographs at various points. Unless we hear otherwise from you, attendance at the convening includes consent to being filmed/photographed and to images being used without compensation or acknowledgement. Before using any attributed remarks or audio, we would seek your permission.
- The Discussion Forum (https://www.investhealth.org/discussion/) on our Invest Health online learning platform went live today! This is our online platform to engage, discuss, and reflect as a community. Are you curious about successes or challenges in a specific area of your work? Do you want to connect with Invest Health participants from the same sector, region, sized city, or other similar factor? Did you find a conversation or specific piece of material inspiring and want to talk to others about what they thought? We encourage you to start a conversation by selecting one of the listed categories and creating a new topic thread.
- If you are experiencing any difficulty logging on to the website, please email email@example.com and we will assist.
- Over the coming days, please watch your inbox (or junk mail folder) for an invitation to join your team’s Invest Health Dropbox folder, the link to which is on your team-specific page in the online learning platform.
Safe travels to Philadelphia!